More than merely a bed-and-breakfast
Our MISSION is to walk the second mile with our guests.
The first mile – providing a place to sleep and a breakfast to eat – these are obviously the basis of your comfort and satisfaction and should be of the best quality. The second mile will be adding the extra dimensions such as:
- At your arrival you will be welcomed with something light to eat and drink
- A town map will be provided with suggestions about your visit
- We will accompany you to your room and the parking area and explain access and security.
Later or when requested, we will further assist you gladly with:
- Reservations at restaurants
- Transport to or from the airport or elsewhere
- Detailed planning of your daily outings
- Regional tours to the interior or coastal areas could be discussed.
Despite all the sightseeing possibilities which Stellenbosch offers the visitor, you could also opt to simply relax – in the sun alongside the pool, somewhere in the shade of the garden and gazebo or in the roof garden with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains.
At Caledon Villa, we endeavour to make you feel at home immediately!