Dream in Style
We offer accommodation on a bed-and-breakfast basis. As there are a variety of restaurants within easy and safe walking distance, we do not serve dinner.
Our 15 rooms are individually named and uniquely furnished – not an impersonal corridor with numbered doors! To the contrary, these rooms are all different and it is therefore important for us to understand your requirements to recommend the best option. The rooms are divided into the following categories:
All rooms have the following standard items:
- TV with 12 selected channels – local and international
- Fridge with a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Tea/coffee facilities with freshly baked rusks
- Complimentary bottle of Port wine
- Hair dryer and small container with useful necessities
- Safe for smaller, valuable items
Apart from these items, certain rooms also have kitchenettes, balconies, air conditioning and telephones. Please note that some rooms can only be accessed via a staircase – we have no lifts.
General facilities further include:
- Secure parking on the premise – mostly under cover
- Valid credit cards accepted for payment purposes
- Multiple languages – Afrikaans, English and German.
It is important to note our proximity to the university campus, the historical town centre of Stellenbosch and the sport complex at Coetzenburg.
As one of the first guest houses of its kind in Stellenbosch of its kind, we have been operating since 1992. It is a privilege for us to act as hosts in an authentic family house as members of a family living in this beautiful area for 300 years.